The Yamaha CP33 Stage Piano – The Ideal Choice for Piano Lovers
The Yamaha CP33 Stage Piano is the best find for any player who’s interested in 1st class piano sound in a sleek and stylish portable key-board. 3 layer stereo-samples including key-off and sustain samples give the range of expression that’s usually available only in the traditional acoustic musical instruments.
The Yamaha CP33 Features
• 88 key graded hammer key-board with realistic touch
• Advanced AWM-tone generation system
• 28 original voices which features a max of 64 note poly-phony
• Effects – Brilliance, Effect, Reverb
• Master mode to control over nearly 2 additional tone generators
• Compact, light-weight and easily portable
• These CP-stage pianos are also master key-board controllers that offer you complete control of the gear.
• You can play and also control the external tone-generators.
• Assign various voices to various key-board sections and produce multi textured sound layers.
• 2 instrument-zones on the CP 33 with panel-sliders, allow you to easily fine-tune the degree of each instrument while you play.
• You also can freely re-assign the wheels and sliders to master other sonic features of the gear, just like sound attack, brightness, decay as well as filter cut-off.
• At less than 40 lbs. the CP 33 is definitely a lightweight and easily transportable yet full-sized stage piano.
• Connectors: MIDI (IN / OUT), PHONES, OUTPUT (Left / MONO, Right), DC IN, USB TO HOST.
• Weight-18 kg
Designed to be played
Like every fine musical instruments, the CP 33 piano just begs to get played. Sit back with it, and this piece of instrument turns into an extension of your fingers as well as your musical curiosity. The realistic piano voices along with rich expressiveness stand out at the touch, and also the sound is sufficient enough to bang through a full-band performance.
Yamaha’s extreme experience in designing excellent acoustic pianos aids them in making the greatest electronic digital pianos. Their sophisticated Graded-Hammer-Effect (GHE) action provides all keys a realistic resistance that improves from top-register to the lower register — just like a real acoustic piano. So that, it is possible to effortlessly pound out thundery low notes using your left-hand and allow the right hand fingers fly and dance with all the high notes. The Yamaha CP 33 reveals the best in your overall performance.
Yamaha CP33 Sound-choice
Crafting the traditional sound of the CP-33 involved remarkable focus on detail. Yamaha utilized thoroughly recorded stereo-samples of high quality instruments, as well as integrated refined components including String-Resonance, Stereo-Sustain, as well as Key Off Samples. There is also a wide selection of other powerful sounds, like classic electrical piano, organ, acoustic guitar, strings, and even more.
Stay in your control
As master key-board controllers, the Yamaha CP 33 stage piano enables you to take complete control over your gear. Play, control the external keyboards and tone generation devices (including the MOTIF – RACKES) on your performance. You can assign distinct internal voices to several sections of the key-board or perhaps produce complex sound layers.
Take the center stage
Step up front with CP33 and make your stage presence known to all. The CP 33 features a special Mono-Piano sound, including a compression setting effect, intended particularly for live show. It offers the power and punch to get noticed, even during full-band circumstances.
On-stage, you’ll want to be sure every little thing goes without problems. Sometimes a fallible hand (either yours or somebody else’s) could touch the panel adjustments and alter your unique settings, offering you a rude shock during your onstage performance. The Panel-Lock button enables you to avoid that, retaining all settings set and fixed, until you are willing to adjust them by yourself.
Lightweight and compact
Despite the complete 88 – key key-board, authentic sound of grand piano and in depth features, the CP 33 is exceedingly stream-lined, light-weight and convenient. It just goes everywhere you go, sets up just about anywhere you’ll need, and provide you 100% piano performance anywhere you play.
Make Use of your feet
The CP 33 piano provides you with exactly the same pedal-control just as real grand piano. It features a Sustain along with an AUX jack (which could be tweaked as Sostenuto or Soft, or even expression). In particular sounds of Piano, Sustain could be partly applied – reproducing the “half – damper” effect of marginally muting the resonating-strings on the actual piano.
With its live performance and authentic sound features, the ‘electric grand’ Yamaha CP33 Stage Piano became instant classics and it is the right choice for piano lovers.
Financial Partners is the only investment banking firm focused exclusively on the financial technology sector.